8 Performance Management Truths from the Experts
Unlock your employees’ potential with a new development and engagement strategy enabled by technology.
‟ Whether you choose to eliminate rankings or not, this guide includes questions designed to take your organization through the journey of repositioning and redefining your performance management framework.”
- Petter Andersson, Global HR Executive
While there’s no shortage of research to highlight the strategies making a difference at organizations today, sorting through it all can be overwhelming. Here we share the eight truths that helped HR leaders define their performance strategies. Now is the time to explore these facts as you look toward redefining your programs.
Download this guide to learn:
- How our HR experts defined their performance strategies
- Why bottom-up feedback is here
- Why career development practices need some work — even at highly engaged companies
- Why modern performance management is personal
Enable continuous and meaningful conversations