The Ultimate Toolkit for Transitioning to Continuous Employee Development
Forget yearly 1:1s in a stuffy meeting room.
"We have invested in Kazoo because they have a higher calling and expansion vision for helping organizations to value, reward, and develop their teams and employees."
- Tom Gardner,CEO, The Motley Fool
The old-school approach to evaluations is on its way out — companies are starting to understand (and want!) real-time, continuous performance management systems.
But it’s hard to make the change without guidance.
That’s why we created this toolkit to help your company transition to a more employee-driven management strategy. With this toolkit in hand, you can start implementing a sustainable performance development program that will help drive better business outcomes.
Download our latest toolkit to learn how to:
- Outline reasons to change to a new system
- Identify goals and secure buy-ins
- Brand and launch continuous employee development
- Sustain momentum and gather insights from your new program
Create an employee-driven performance strategy